Is Seasonic M12II-520 EVO enough for any upgrade in the future?

Exodias3219

Reputable
Jun 30, 2016
Good day! My current setup is:
i5 3470
h61 motherboard
gtx 560
hyperx fury 8gb
I want to know if the M12II can accomodate any upgrade in the future. I'm planning to get a GTX 7xx, 9xx or a 10xx or have a shot at rx 4xx series graphics card(only one graphics card). Also when its time to upgrade the Processor and Motherboard.Thanks!

Solution

high quality units can sustain enthusiast rig pretty well, despite how their wattage seems so normal
as they will perform according to what is listed in their unit and have safety measure that will at very least keep your system safer...
most people despise low quality coz they usually (not always, but chances are still there, and it's a pretty big chance) perform worse than what's listed in the unit, the material is also cheapskated and they may bring down the whole system with them when they die

IMO, it can handle a 1080 build pretty well, im not...

Exodias3219

Reputable
Jun 30, 2016

although It is only 520W version?

high quality units can sustain enthusiast rig pretty well, despite how their wattage seems so normal
as they will perform according to what is listed in their unit and have safety measure that will at very least keep your system safer...
most people despise low quality coz they usually (not always, but chances are still there, and it's a pretty big chance) perform worse than what's listed in the unit, the material is also cheapskated and they may bring down the whole system with them when they die

IMO, it can handle a 1080 build pretty well, im not too sure for the 1080ti / vega build though, as the GPU itself already ate away bout 250w, it might be able to handle it but perhaps at a narrow margin
do go with the 620w though if u want to consider OCing ur system or get something with gold or above material

Solution