is SellGPU.com legit?

Guru Juju

Commendable
Jun 26, 2016
Need to sell my gpu. going with this site because they gave me a good enough offer. there's no review or site rating on it which seems kind of fishy but the site looks well made. was wondering if anyone has used it or if someone can tell me how trustworthy they are before i ship my gpu to them?

Solution
I ran a Google search and was unable to find a good word about them - it's all doubtful.

Take the figure they offered you and set that as a basis for a sale on e-Bay. At least, you get the money before you ship.
I ran a Google search and was unable to find a good word about them - it's all doubtful.

Take the figure they offered you and set that as a basis for a sale on e-Bay. At least, you get the money before you ship.

Solution

Guru Juju

Commendable
Jun 26, 2016

ok thanks for your input ive never sold on ebay or amazon but ill try and hopefully i dont get scammed

MasonFan

Commendable
Aug 22, 2016
I got a $80 quote for my ASUS Strix 960 2GB ($10 more if you have original box which I don't), and I checked eBay the same card worth $85-$100 (with some hours left). $80 sounds good enough for me since they pay for shipping (and free box if you want).

Below is the time frame.
8/13: submitted, received shipping label after 3 hours.
8/14: drop off package.
8/17: got a confirmation they received my package.
8/18: got a notification my card passed tests. Got paid via PayPal at same day.

PayPal charged me $2.62 fee so I got $77.38 in total.

IronJupiter50

Commendable
Sep 16, 2016
Just tried them out. I'm very happy. Quick and easy. Was quoted $132 for an EVGA 970 this Sunday 9/11.

Sun - submitted request
Mon - received mailing label; dropped off at post office
Wed - package received by SellGPU
Thurs - test passed; got paid via PayPal

I got $142 because I included the original box minus $4.42 for the PayPal fee.