Question is Steelseries Arctis Pro Wireless worth the extra money, compared to the Arctis 7 2019 edition wireless?

the arctis pro is around 180 $ and the arctis 7 is around 120 $.

is the pro worth the extra 60 $ ?
I have the 9X which is essentially the 7 with a better mic, native Xbox support and honestly better ease of use than the 7 if you have an Xbox One dongle. Dunno how much they are over there I got mine for £120. Personally I’d go for the 7’s. The Pros aren’t much better for the extra money and don’t have a killer feature like the 9X does.

Mar 18, 2020
I have the 9X which is essentially the 7 with a better mic, native Xbox support and honestly better ease of use than the 7 if you have an Xbox One dongle. Dunno how much they are over there I got mine for £120. Personally I’d go for the 7’s. The Pros aren’t much better for the extra money and don’t have a killer feature like the 9X does.
Thank your for the reply. The sale actually ended here at midnight. (2 hours ago) So I went with the arctis pro wireless. I mainly play on pc.
What is the killer feature your talking about the pro lot having? ( I still have a 50 day no questions asked return policy)

Oh and the 9x is around 220 $ (the wireless Pro are 300 when not on sale.)

Thank your for the reply. The sale actually ended here at midnight. (2 hours ago) So I went with the arctis pro wireless. I mainly play on pc.
What is the killer feature your talking about the pro lot having? ( I still have a 50 day no questions asked return policy)

Oh and the 9x is around 220 $ (the wireless Pro are 300 when not on sale.)
I mean the arctis pro is essentially a slightly better 7 whereas the 9X has the better mic from the pro and Xbox comparability which makes it easier to work with, even on PC as all you need is the Xbone dongle and it works like it does on Xbox. Plus you have Bluetooth and maybe 3.5mm but I can’t remember I’ve never looked to use it so I have my game through the WiFi and music through Bluetooth. If you get me, it’s why I got the 9X over the pro

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS