[SOLVED] is that a bottleneck or no?

Mohanad9555

Commendable
Feb 28, 2020
hello so i was asking if i have a cpu and gpu,the cpu around 10-30%at all games and gpu usage around 70-90% is that bootleneck and i the cpu usage is 70-90% is that bootleneck to or no?

anyone can help me with that ?

Solution
hello so i was asking if i have a cpu and gpu,the cpu around 10-30%at all games and gpu usage around 70-90% is that bootleneck and i the cpu usage is 70-90% is that bootleneck to or no?

It honestly depends on the games you are playing. Some games are optimized where they will use both components, some early access games or poorly optimized games will utilize one component more than the other. So at times you will see GPU up higher than CPu and vice versa and in fully optimized games you will see a somewhat balance. seeing that nothing is hitting max 100% and you aren't mentioning low frame rates or issues then no its not a bottleneck

Ferimer

Distinguished

It honestly depends on the games you are playing. Some games are optimized where they will use both components, some early access games or poorly optimized games will utilize one component more than the other. So at times you will see GPU up higher than CPu and vice versa and in fully optimized games you will see a somewhat balance. seeing that nothing is hitting max 100% and you aren't mentioning low frame rates or issues then no its not a bottleneck

Reactions: King_V
Solution

Mohanad9555

Commendable
Feb 28, 2020
ok but another thing,the i5-4590 when play games at all benchmarks cpu stays at 70-90%
and i have xeon w3680 and games it stays MAX 50-60%
so what CPU better than the other?