[SOLVED] Is that a good deal or not?

thekillerx10

Honorable
Apr 12, 2018
i got seasonic s12ii 620w and a case called cooler master sileo 500 for 56$

Im building a used build with 3th or 4th generation, with an rx 580 8g

the seller tested the powersupply and the 12v , 5v , 3.3v rails was fine, also he tested it with an rx 570 on furmurk for 10 minutes and there was no stutters so am i good?

Solution
so what do you think will it be good or not
Personally I think a good warranty is a key criteria for a psu and protecting your pc. It should be at least 5 years but high quality psu’s come with more. A good warranty should cover the whole pc in the event the psu fails and damages other components. I’d never use a 2nd hand psu myself, it’s the one component that can destroy your whole system if it fails and I don’t believe warranties on psu are transferable to new owners.
a case called cooler master sileo 500 for 56$
The case is built for silence.
It is not good for housing a gaming pc inside. Your graphics card is going to suffocate and overheat in there.

CA164CM_63704_800x800.jpg

Reactions: Flayed
so what do you think will it be good or not
Personally I think a good warranty is a key criteria for a psu and protecting your pc. It should be at least 5 years but high quality psu’s come with more. A good warranty should cover the whole pc in the event the psu fails and damages other components. I’d never use a 2nd hand psu myself, it’s the one component that can destroy your whole system if it fails and I don’t believe warranties on psu are transferable to new owners.

Reactions: thekillerx10
Solution

thekillerx10

Honorable
Apr 12, 2018
hope i have good luck with this psu

thekillerx10

Honorable
Apr 12, 2018
also what do you think about the case

thekillerx10

Honorable
Apr 12, 2018
hello what do you think about the case

TRENDING THREADS