Is that a scam?

momberduck

Honorable
Aug 30, 2013
Hello,
In my country the Razer deathadder costs more or less 95$ and I saw this product in 20$ whileall the others productions in Ebay costs 60$+ .
Is that a scam?
Should I buy it and take the risk?
Thank you

Solution
Hmm is the ebay seller reputable if they are go for it if not its probably a scam. It could also be a second hand or an older generation mouse.
hope this helped :)

Krishna Moorthy

Honorable
Dec 27, 2013
Hmm is the ebay seller reputable if they are go for it if not its probably a scam. It could also be a second hand or an older generation mouse.
hope this helped :)

Solution
@op

well at least around here the older generations only go for a little less than the newer generations.

look at the user feedback number, percentage positive and read some feedback. i'd buy from inside your country if possible.

read the product description very carefully as well. what type of refund/return policy is available?

it could be that the item is either "used" or perhaps "for parts" as i cannot see it going for that much cheaper in most circumstances.

that doesnt mean its a scam... or that it is used or broken but you want to check it very carefully! ebay does have a buyer protection so if you do decide to go for it screenshot the page and keep that for your records. if you did have trouble with the seller ebay would take your side and withdraw your money out of their account.

if the seller has zero feedback... avoid.

@krishna

what series is the avatar from?

Krishna Moorthy

Honorable
Dec 27, 2013

It's Makise Kurisu From Steins; Gate (watch it it is amazing :3 )

oh i heard of steins gate. never really watched it as its not entirely my cup of tea.

your photos look a bit squashed though. if you have originals i could resize them to not appear so squashed or pixelated (i could even add your name in them if you wanted).

if you do PM me (so as to not take up any more unwanted space in the ops thread)

nalissocit

Reputable
Jul 28, 2014
yeah,look at the user feedback number, percentage positive and read some feedback. i'd buy from inside your country if possible.
CYbOsn