[SOLVED] Is that PSU perfect for my pc?

Feb 10, 2020
I have built a gaming pc with Intel core i7-9th gen unlocked processor and RTX 2080 super. I have purchased corsair 750 w rm series PSU. Is that psu perfect for my pc? Will it able to handle overclocking (not extreme overclocking)? Will I able to play games at high settings without any issue?

Reactions: digitalgriffin
Solution
I have built a gaming pc with Intel core i7-9th gen unlocked processor and RTX 2080 super. I have purchased corsair 750 w rm series PSU. Is that psu perfect for my pc? Will it able to handle overclocking (not extreme overclocking)? Will I able to play games at high settings without any issue?
Yep it should be Good...750W RM series are quite a strong power Supply for extreme Gaming and performance.
You could just double check your voltage in BIOS and make sure that the Ratings are what it should be :benetton::benetton::benetton::benetton:
But after all i think you are good to GO.

Bassplate

Reputable
Yep it should be Good...750W RM series are quite a strong power Supply for extreme Gaming and performance.
You could just double check your voltage in BIOS and make sure that the Ratings are what it should be :benetton::benetton::benetton::benetton:

Solution
RM750 is enough for a Threadripper and 2080 Ti.

1. It's a different PSU
  2. It is not confirmed whether the problem is in his/her PSU
  3. Even if true it's an anecdotal evidence

Reactions: TejasAnand

You are good. The RM series by Corsair are decent PSUs.

Reactions: Bassplate
Feb 10, 2020
Can you tell me what should my rating in bios look like? I.e. what should be good voltage range?

Feb 10, 2020
RM750 is enough for a Threadripper and 2080 Ti.

1. It's a different PSU
  2. It is not confirmed whether the problem is in his/her PSU
  3. Even if true it's an anecdotal evidence
Is corsair a good brand? I am asking it because in my country (India) corsair's psu had not good ratings on Amazon. Can you suggest some brand which is as good as corsair?

Is corsair a good brand? I am asking it because in my country (India) corsair's psu had not good ratings on Amazon. Can you suggest some brand which is as good as corsair?
Brand matters when we talk about design and performance. It matters a little when it comes to quality control. Corsair uses the same design on the gray RM PSU worldwide, so don't worry about local bad reviews. You can't avoid dead units no matter what you do, so just always be ready to file for RMA whenever something goes bad no matter what brand you choose.

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
Can you tell me what should my rating in bios look like? I.e. what should be good voltage range?
Best would be to look when under load, but the values should be as close as possible to their nominal values,

n8dOVuk.png

you don't want to much variable in the voltages. So the +12V as close to it as possible, but as important in doesn't fluctuate between 11.7V and 12.2V for instance even when this is within ATX specs. If it does 12.2V and drops to 12V under load will that be fine although the best psu's will keep it as close to the start value as possible.