[SOLVED] Is the AMD 5700XT still having issues?

Solution
I helped 3 of my friends build 5700xt systems and all 3 are having no problems with it, haven't heard of any problems about it on forums much either so seems like the driver issues have been fixed.

Are u just listing your current computer or is that something you're trying to buy? Because a ryzen 5 3600 is the same price as that i5 8400 and will outperform it by a mile and please dont waste $100 buying windows 10, you can buy it for $12.

Pcpartpicker also says that your cooler & case choices are incompatible

Sipan9000

Distinguished
Aug 10, 2015
I helped 3 of my friends build 5700xt systems and all 3 are having no problems with it, haven't heard of any problems about it on forums much either so seems like the driver issues have been fixed.

Are u just listing your current computer or is that something you're trying to buy? Because a ryzen 5 3600 is the same price as that i5 8400 and will outperform it by a mile and please dont waste $100 buying windows 10, you can buy it for $12.

Solution

CoffeeStoreGuy

Honorable
May 7, 2017

Current system sadly, also pcpartpicker says the case is incompatible with the cool, but they're fine. I had a draft already wrote, and erased it to just get to the point faster. I was too lazy to erase my system specs. Sadly the Ryzen 5 3600 released after I bought my cpu, and it was too late to return it. Thanks for info though.