[SOLVED] is the ARCTIC Freezer 34 eSports DUO CPU Cooler good for an i7 9700k?

Sep 12, 2020
So Im building a pc with an i7 9700k and a RTX 2070, i cant seem to find a cooler that is nice and cheap for the price, ive read some reviews and they are all good but i am just making sure, will the Artic Freezer 34 esports DUO cpu cooler keep my temps on the i7 9700k cool, and what would the avg temps be on it?

Solution
So Im building a pc with an i7 9700k and a RTX 2070, i cant seem to find a cooler that is nice and cheap for the price, ive read some reviews and they are all good but i am just making sure, will the Artic Freezer 34 esports DUO cpu cooler keep my temps on the i7 9700k cool, and what would the avg temps be on it?
that is low budget pc cooler, answer is no :) u spend money for i7 9700k and a RTX 2070 and u dont wanna spend for cooling

dimtodim

Reputable
that is low budget pc cooler, answer is no :) u spend money for i7 9700k and a RTX 2070 and u dont wanna spend for cooling

Solution
Case brand and model and how many fans does it have inside (size, place and orientation)?

It should be sufficient for stock operation. If you wana OC it will all depend on how high you wana push it, but at that point you should consider a bigger cooler / AIO liquid solution.