Question Is the ASRock Rx 570 Phantom Gaming D 4gb any good?

Apr 27, 2019
Guess what? I saw this Graphics Card for around $110-20, why that price? It isn't even on sale. So what happened here? What's so special about this and why such low price?

Apr 27, 2019
Where did you find this DEAL ? List the website/source. Verify the source, then only we can comment on this issue, whether it's a genuine or a fake GPU, or maybe some other MODEL.
Ok, look I don't know how to describe this but I found it in "Tokopedia" the "Amazon" of Indonesia apparently, there are many retailers in that website in which every one of them has a profile, like Instagram or every social media ever it has something called followers, so the retailer is selling in that website, okay? Now about the price, in American Dollars apparently it's $128.78 which translates to IDR 1.829.000 just check it out:
Beli ASRock Radeon RX570 4GB Phantom Gaming D
https://tokopedia.link/WjCZPVYEhW di toko distributorkomputer Rp1.829.000 di Tokopedia Sekarang! --im pretty sure it's not a scam because this retailer has plenty of followers. Honestly for me I can trust that guy, but for you? It's clearly up to you. Though that's all the information about it, details and specs etc. Are in that link

Reactions: snouh

Dreamevil55

Honorable
May 4, 2016
Looks legit to me. But you should definitely also ask the retailer, why the card is selling at a slightly lower price in your country.
After Nvidia released the 1660, AMD dropped their prices in SEA, like in Aus, Malaysia, Singapore etc. while they did that much long ago in the US n such. Besides, Newegg is selling it for 120 bucks now I think. So it should be legit.

As for the OP, AMD is having their 50th anniversary deals, which would get you 2 free games, Division 2 gold and World War Z with the purchase of Ryzen CPUs or RX cards from and over 570, so make sure to ask the retailer about that.

Reactions: Metal Messiah.

TRENDING THREADS