Is the Asus VS248H-P 24-Inch good for gaming?

Aeraylia_

Honorable
Sep 14, 2014
I am looking into this monitor and I heard its one of the best 1080p gaming monitors under $200 for this year. What do you guys think? I like the response time, full hd, and the amazing contact ratio, and the 75hz it comes with. It's 75hz right?

Solution
75hz is only for lower res like all normal monitors. 1080p is only 60hz like all normal monitors. Dynamic contrast is just blown out of proportion like all contrast ratio marketing strategies. It's about average compared to any other led tn panel. Same goes for response time but neither of these is a bad thing because these are both pluses to all led tn panels. I got mine for $140 and it was a good choice for that price.
75hz is only for lower res like all normal monitors. 1080p is only 60hz like all normal monitors. Dynamic contrast is just blown out of proportion like all contrast ratio marketing strategies. It's about average compared to any other led tn panel. Same goes for response time but neither of these is a bad thing because these are both pluses to all led tn panels. I got mine for $140 and it was a good choice for that price.

Solution