Is the cooling enough for this system?

Solution
You shouldn't run into any issues regarding overheating. I would personally put something like a Corsair Hyper 212 Evo ($29.99 at Newegg) on the CPU for enhanced cooling.

The Core i series are great about lower power usage than predecessors and the 1070 shouldn't have to be pushed too hard, saving you from heat being dispensed. You should not have any issues with this case. If you run into issues, install some more fans, plenty of room for that!

Deniedstingray

Honorable
Nov 2, 2015
It uses the stock intel cooler which isnt very effective, but it will never get to the point of damaging anything.

gedwards913

Reputable
Dec 4, 2016
You shouldn't run into any issues regarding overheating. I would personally put something like a Corsair Hyper 212 Evo ($29.99 at Newegg) on the CPU for enhanced cooling.

The Core i series are great about lower power usage than predecessors and the 1070 shouldn't have to be pushed too hard, saving you from heat being dispensed. You should not have any issues with this case. If you run into issues, install some more fans, plenty of room for that!

Solution