Question Is the Cougar Gemini M has good airflow for gpus?

Sep 24, 2020
Hi, I saw this case at offer some my ask is, It has good airflow for gpus? I am thinking to get a 1660 gtx in March (as a reference point) so I do not know if it will give troubles to the gpu's temperature because of the close space. The sctok fan will work or should I get more fans? Or choose another pc case? (sorry for my grammar)

DSzymborski

Polypheme
It's not a particularly good performing case when it comes to thermals, but you're probably fine with a GTX 1660. I'd certainly add another intake fan to the front to try to drag in as much air through that skimpy entry point as possible.

Sep 24, 2020
It's not a particularly hot GPU. If you decided to one day through a 3080 or equivalent in there, then I might start watching the temps a bit more carefully.
MMM I see... since I live in Mexico, my next option are some aerocool case, like the aerocool hive rgb, Is that a good pc case?

Sep 24, 2020
Likely better airflow as there's more mesh up front for air to go through. Plus, you get two intake fans with the case instead of just one. I haven't seen benchmarks for this case, however.
I see, what about the Aerocool Prime? It will have good airfow too? (Because that case has more space for ssd)

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS