Question Is the game the problem or my pc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 4, 2022
I don't know what happens with this game since the other games I have microstuttering but look in the gta v:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8B0fdHd_1k

I've tried everything but it doesn't seem to work. Not even with vsync is it able to fix this problem. This build is recent but it is giving me problems in several games

Pc :

Intel Core i9-12900K
mobo Asus ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi D4
CORSAIR vengeance pro 32gb 2x16 3200mhz
msi 3080 ztrio12gb
Nxtz z63 cooler
CORSAIR PSU 1000W 80+GOLD
samsunsg ssd m.2

Apr 4, 2022
Is the game on the SSD or HDD? 65c for the cpu during gaming seems low for 12900k, are sure about that? No issues with the benchmark results.
Yep in GTA V is around 60-65 on high settings nad gpu the same in other games 60-70 for cpu 65-80 gpu. The game is on ssd downloaded from epic games. All drivers updated aswell

I really thought it was a ssd or ram issues. I'm going to try the game on steam first.
in the other games I don't have that problem if it is true that there is a bit of microstuttering but nothing like that

Last edited:

PsychoPsyops

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2014
Go into your Windows power settings and make sure it is set to "High Performance" rather than "Balanced." Then go into your Nvidia Control Panel and make sure the power usage setting is also not set to "Balanced." Variable options such as balanced will sometimes change the power usage often, resulting in these types of stutters. This fixed the issue for me when I had it, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.