is the h100i v2 ok in the nzxt s340

Solution
The cooler is a sealed unit. Rare leaks can happen and are just a part of water cooling. If you are concerned about leaks then I recommend a decent air cooler instead such as a CRYORIG H7. Leaks are also covered by the warranty. I've never seen an AIO cooler leak myself.

I have seen people set up the radiator in the front of the s340 which is pretty much your only option with that case and cooler combo. More ideal to have your radiator up top but it's fine to put it in the front. It's becoming common actually. You won't have overheating issues although you'll see your temps a few degrees higher. The radiator fans double as intake fans and you have a top exhaust fans to make up for the increase heat coming into the case so you...

jr9

Estimable
The cooler is a sealed unit. Rare leaks can happen and are just a part of water cooling. If you are concerned about leaks then I recommend a decent air cooler instead such as a CRYORIG H7. Leaks are also covered by the warranty. I've never seen an AIO cooler leak myself.

I have seen people set up the radiator in the front of the s340 which is pretty much your only option with that case and cooler combo. More ideal to have your radiator up top but it's fine to put it in the front. It's becoming common actually. You won't have overheating issues although you'll see your temps a few degrees higher. The radiator fans double as intake fans and you have a top exhaust fans to make up for the increase heat coming into the case so you should be fine.

Solution
I have a 240mm like the H100i on the s340, and what I did is invert the flow of air.
push air out the front rad , and pull air from rear and top fans into system, causing hot hair to blow to front instead of smothering system with heat.
Pmd0DQ4.png