[SOLVED] Is the HP Compaq 8200 Elite's motherboard compatible with the GT 1030?

If that PC takes standard sized PSUs.....which it looks like it does (but I would double check)....I would either get a Seasonic or a Corsair PSU.

The only model I would stay away from would be the Corsair CX Green Label series as I've read those can be of poor quality.

If you have the i7-2600.....I think you can probably go up to a GTX 1080 before you CPU starts holding you back significantly.

As far as size.....I think anything 600 watts or larger should be able to handle any GPU you decide to get for that CPU.

xVFallen_KingVx

Reputable
Oct 19, 2019
If that PC takes standard sized PSUs.....which it looks like it does (but I would double check)....I would either get a Seasonic or a Corsair PSU.

The only model I would stay away from would be the Corsair CX Green Label series as I've read those can be of poor quality.

If you have the i7-2600.....I think you can probably go up to a GTX 1080 before you CPU starts holding you back significantly.

As far as size.....I think anything 600 watts or larger should be able to handle any GPU you decide to get for that CPU.

I'll take that advice to heart, again, thanks for the help!! Appreciate it.