[SOLVED] Is the hyper 212 LED TURBO good for Overclocking

Caesar-_-

Reputable
Aug 20, 2019
Is the hyper 212 LED TURBO good for overclocking ryzen 5 2600 or not will it keep temps under 70 or so or not i cuz i cant find the X model in my country so should i go for that or there is a better solution ?
Thanks

Solution
Not really. If you could get the Hyper 212 Evo or the Plus or the X, that'd be better than the LED Turbo version. BTW, the fan is what killed the cooler you're looking at.

To answer your question about temps, that would be subjective and dependent on your ambient temps, the cases airflow as well as the voltages you're going to run on that processor.

Lutfij

Titan
Not really. If you could get the Hyper 212 Evo or the Plus or the X, that'd be better than the LED Turbo version. BTW, the fan is what killed the cooler you're looking at.

To answer your question about temps, that would be subjective and dependent on your ambient temps, the cases airflow as well as the voltages you're going to run on that processor.

Solution
How much more is the 3600 iin your location? ($199 in the states, includes fan, gives gaming performance above that of even the 2700X, coming pretty close in most games to the i7-8700/8700K)

Realize that there may be BIOS issues with most B450/X470 boards, however, so you've need an older CPU to flash the mainboard's BIOS...

Caesar-_-

Reputable
Aug 20, 2019

i really can't find it anywhere if i buy the Led turbo will it be that bad if i overclock i am planning just to reach 4.1 GHZ and my case air flow is quite good its the corsir spec delta Rgb and my ambient temp is about from 30 to 38 C and at night its like 22 to 26 C so will the turbo one be fine with just a small overclock or i have to enter the cycle of buying the X one online thank........

Caesar-_-

Reputable
Aug 20, 2019

and btw i am talking about this one https://www.amazon.com/Cooler-Master-RR-212TR-16PR-R1-Turbo-Equipped/dp/B06VWX2QLT