Is the Intel i5-2400 good enough

Solution
The CPU will be good enough to game with the GTX 1060 3GB. There will of course be some games like BF1 multiplayer that will bottleneck (some), but anything short of i5-6600K will bottleneck a GTX 1060 on BF1 at 1080p. The bottleneck will be minimal though, not a lot to worry about if your on a budget.

No way, it'll still be better than an i3.
@OP, that PC is a fantastic price, better than anything you'll get for the same cost since Windows is included.
Go for it.

No way, it'll still be better than an i3.
@OP, that PC is a fantastic price, better than anything you'll get for the same cost since Windows is included.
Go for it.

Tabel

Prominent
Apr 12, 2017
I have another question. If I were to buy this is it possible to change the chip for a better one? If so how. Thanks for the quick response I wasn't expecting already have answers

Tabel

Prominent
Apr 12, 2017
I have one final question about this pc. On some other forums people were suggesting that the cpu couldn't support the graphics card. Is this true if it is how would that effect the pc

The CPU will be good enough to game with the GTX 1060 3GB. There will of course be some games like BF1 multiplayer that will bottleneck (some), but anything short of i5-6600K will bottleneck a GTX 1060 on BF1 at 1080p. The bottleneck will be minimal though, not a lot to worry about if your on a budget.

Solution

not 775 socket.

The PSU is not named and will be poor, the mobo is unnamed other that and intel one, it will be basic.

Build one yourself, you'll know where you have cut corners.

If you can put together a PC with an i5, 16GB of RAM, a 1TB HDD and a 1060 3GB with windows for 369 pounds i'd love to see it, since it is supposedly 100 pounds overpriced in your opinion.
Actually how about this; do the same thing but do it with only 8GB of RAM and no HDD.
Still not going to happen.

Despite the generic PSU it is still a killer deal for the price, and you're unlikely to find a better deal around, still a fantastic purchase.
If he were to build a system of similar performance in the UK it would cost about 700 pounds, plus windows on top.