Is the kingston cloud 2 are good for ps4 ?

Aug 23, 2018
I am a little bit confused for the cloud 2 and i have a also another gaming headsets for ps4 but i need to know is the kingston cloud 2 (7.1) compatibale with the ps4 after downloading the newest framware ? And thank you

Solution
Check their website. It's a good headset so if they say it's compatible with the PS4 then you should buy it.

Keep in mind that the PS4 doesn't support 7.1 surround sound with headsets so whatever you buy, your PS4 will read all of them in Stereo.

All 7.1 headsets are "virtual 7.1". This means that it needs a software to activate the 7.1. A software that needs to be installed on a platform so the 7.1 will only work on Windows or Mac.

There is only 1 headset with real 7.1 and that is from Razer but I think the price is 300$.
Check their website. It's a good headset so if they say it's compatible with the PS4 then you should buy it.

Keep in mind that the PS4 doesn't support 7.1 surround sound with headsets so whatever you buy, your PS4 will read all of them in Stereo.

All 7.1 headsets are "virtual 7.1". This means that it needs a software to activate the 7.1. A software that needs to be installed on a platform so the 7.1 will only work on Windows or Mac.

There is only 1 headset with real 7.1 and that is from Razer but I think the price is 300$.

Solution