Is the Logitech G402 a good gaming mouse?

Aug 22, 2018
So I play games that use a lot of macro buttons and need a new gaming mouse. I don't care about RGB though extra buttons would be nice. The Logitech G402 is on sale for 34 pounds which is around my price point. I would prefer to spend under 50 pounds on a mouse though I don't mind splurging a bit since it is my first gaming mouse upgrade in 3 years. I play some games like Battlefield 1 which I need a responsive mouse so probably a lighter mouse would be better. I also use macro buttons for hotkeys for games like Elder Scrolls Online or Assassin's Creed Odyssey which has the controls hot keyed to numbers 1-5 for example. The G402 has enough buttons and has quite good reviews but is a very old mouse so I was wondering if there was anything newer for a similar price point. I was thinking of going Corsair to match my Corsair keyboard though their fps mice are a bit more pricey.

Many thanks in advance!

Solution
I have that mouse and I'm very satisfied. You can download the Logitech Gaming Software and manually set presets for different games, change the RGB as well as set DPI presets. I would recommend it if it's on sale.