Is The Logitech K360 Good For What I Will Be Doing?

Solid_Snake3

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2012
Hey there everyone! First, I would like to say sorry because there doesn't seem to be any category that makes sense with this topic, so I put it in the peripherals section since keyboards are peripherals.
I won't be doing hardcore gaming, I will be playing games like Minecraft, Borderlands 2, COD 2 Black Ops, Team Fortress 2, and some other popular games out there.
I don't care about macro keys, I have an 8 year old laptop, and all the games I've played so far on it, I can totally live without them. Anti ghosting won't matter to me much, I am although a fast typist, at about 60 to 70 WPM. I don't really care about killer response time either. As long as it doesn't make 1 or more seconds of input lag, I'm fine. I really am trying to go with a cheap motherboard, since I don't have an immense budget on those. So please tell me if this will at least meet my needs. Thank you :)

Solution

Yes, I would definitely get that keyboard mouse combo. Its great for business and will also game well.

Solid_Snake3

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2012

Unfortunately I only found the keyboard bundle with mouse, so I guess I'll have to take that one. So you're saying that one will get the job done?

AZCompTech

Honorable
Apr 9, 2013

Yes, I would definitely get that keyboard mouse combo. Its great for business and will also game well.

Solution

Solid_Snake3

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2012

Alright I guess I will go for that. But btw, have any of you actually used that keyboard?

AZCompTech

Honorable
Apr 9, 2013

I am typing this message on a K520 keyboard/mouse combo. Been using these series for most of the builds I do. Great stuff.

Solid_Snake3

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2012

Good to know thanks!