Question Is the monitor the problem?

May 28, 2020
I'm still new to everything pc related since I built my own pc just recently and I'm getting frustrated.

When I first built the pc I didn't actually have any monitors lying around so instead I used my TV just to see it post and it worked. A few days after I tried using an old Acer da220hql as a monitor, that's when the problems started. For a minute it worked till it glitched, so I forcibly removed the HDMI. Second attempt and all showed me was that my CPU ran into problems (which never happened before when I used the TV) and it kept repeating the same thing again and again.

I really dont know what's happening and it's frustrating.

Connect to the TV again, is the system working fine with that? You said you only connected to the TV to see if it turned on from your post, so it could very well be that the issue is with the system build not the screen. Especially for a first build, make sure you have everything connected properly, CPU is fully seated in socket, heatsink is on properly, all power cables where they should be, stand-offs installed, etc...