[SOLVED] Is the Motherboard dead?

Feb 1, 2019
sorry for bad english
I just want to know is my motherboard GA-P61-S3 is dead or not, this happen after i set bios to boot windows from external hdd. it get blue screen dead. after that i restart the pc and it get weird. pc tried to boot 2 time and after that it stay at motherboard splash screen. i cant click any key. So i want to know did i kill the motherboard?
i have try different cpu and gpu but same thing happen.

Solution
I would check the PSU voltages or swap the PSU.

You would have to check the PSU voltages with a volt meter. If you google this there are instructions. Otherwise....I would just swap in another PSU.
Feb 1, 2019

I think boot windows from hdd in usb port is the foolish action that I did. I don't know that will kill my motherboard :(

Feb 1, 2019

I'm using corsair psu cx450m that psu i bought last year it brand new. also unbranded 400w psu for spare part. when i pull out ram from the pc it wont start and beeping. pulling motherboard battery don't help to. and that motherboard don't have display port to it need gpu to display. and my mistake it ssd not hdd that i try to use to boot windows 10 from usb. maybe it too fast for usb port to read ssd.

Feb 1, 2019

I have check the watt usage using watt meter , it use around 70-90watt, i think it normal, i have check this before it same result. so i think, it officially motherboard dead.