[SOLVED] Is the MSI A320M-A PRO MAX out the box compatible with amd 3 3600g

HiddenOne

Commendable
May 7, 2020
Hello I would like to know if the MSI A320M-A PRO MAX is AMD 3 3600g out the box compatible without bios update

Last edited:

kanewolf

Titan
Reactions: HiddenOne
Solution

HiddenOne

Commendable
May 7, 2020
Your NEW thread was merged with the one I already answered this question...
I put the whole build together and everything runs and fans spin, but I end up getting no display at all. Even with a gpu connected, from what I see online It's says I need to update my bios

Last edited:

kanewolf

Titan
I put the whole build together and everything runs and fans spin, but I end up getting no display at all. Even with a gpu connected, from what I see online I need a bios update issue
The support page for that motherboard DOESN'T list support for that CPU at all. I would recommend checking with the manufacturer.
If you want to do a BIOS update, you need a supported CPU.

I obviously missed the fact that the 3600G isn't shown in my previous post. My post was technically accurate. All listed CPUs work with that BIOS. But I missed that the 3600G wasn't listed.

Last edited:

HiddenOne

Commendable
May 7, 2020
The support page for that motherboard DOESN'T list support for that CPU at all. I would recommend checking with the manufacturer.
If you want to do a BIOS update, you need a supported CPU.
Ohhh I just realised I meant the amd 3 3200g sorry

From what people are telling me I need a bios update to run the amd 3 3200g

Last edited:

HiddenOne

Commendable
May 7, 2020
My original post is accurate then. The 3200G is supported by V20 which is the first BIOS listed for that board.
If you didn't have the MAX A320 it would be a different answer.
I'm not sure what to do because everything spins and turns I made sure everything is connected properly I'm not sure what to check to solve this issue I have of there being no out-put on the motherboard hdmi and my gpu hdmi, so what do I do now?

Last edited: