[SOLVED] Are the parts I am going to buy for my PC build at 470 dollar budget worth it?

Sep 19, 2020
Hello, there nice people out there,
I actually need a little help about my new PC build.so here are the parts:

CPU: Intel® Core™ i3-9100F Processor
RAM:
Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB DDR4 DRAM 2400 MHz
Hard Disk: Western Digital 1TB Blue Desktop HDD

GPU: RX 570 4 GB (Used Sadly)
Power Supply: Help me choosing a 550 watts low priced power supply,what do you guys think about this one? Corsair CV Series CV550 550 Watt Power Supply
Motherboard: Please Help me here choosing which Motherboard Would Be Better,There Are Two Motherboards given here:
Option 1: MSI H310M Pro-M2 Plus Intel 9th Gen Motherboard
Option 2: Gigabyte H310M S2H 9th Gen Micro ATX Motherboard
PC Case:
Just Like The Motherboard,I Also Have Some Issues Here.I Actually Don't Care If The Case Is Classic,Or Gaming.Since I Am Mainly Making This PC For Gaming And Some Freelancing Works (Photoshop,Premiere Pro Etc) Which 2 Of The Case Would You Guys Think Will Fit The Compoments I Am Going To Use In This Build:
Option 1: XTREME V3 FULL WINDOW GAMING CASE
Option 2: XTREME V9 FULL WINDOW CASE
Case Fans:
Deepcool XFan 80 Black Case Fan

What Do You Guys Think About The Build? And Also If Possible,Suggest Me Some Ideas Of Which Parts To Change,Choose Etc.But Please Try Making The Parts As Cheap As Possible.Thank You.

Reactions: Burigeller
Solution

RAM:

Power Supply: Help me choosing a 550 watts low priced power supply,what do you guys think about this one? Corsair CV Series CV550 550 Watt Power Supply
Motherboard: Please Help me here choosing which Motherboard Would Be Better,There Are Two Motherboards given here:
PC Case:
Just Like The Motherboard,I...

kanewolf

Titan

RAM:

PC Case:
Just Like The Motherboard,I Also Have Some Issues Here.I Actually Don't Care If The Case Is Classic,Or Gaming.Since I Am Mainly Making This PC For Gaming And Some Freelancing Works (Photoshop,Premiere Pro Etc) Which 2 Of The Case Would You Guys Think Will Fit The Compoments I Am Going To Use In This Build:
Option 1: XTREME V3 FULL WINDOW GAMING CASE
Option 2: XTREME V9 FULL WINDOW CASE
Case Fans:
Deepcool XFan 80 Black Case Fan

What Do You Guys Think About The Build? And Also If Possible,Suggest Me Some Ideas Of Which Parts To Change,Choose Etc.But Please Try Making The Parts As Cheap As Possible.Thank You.
A single 8GB DIMM is limiting. You only give the CPU half the memory bandwidth and it is difficult to "just add another later".

Solution

Pickachu

Prominent
Apr 15, 2019
470$ without the gpu?

If its the budget without gpu, I build a configuration for 493.41$ that has:
I3 10300 cpu.
16gb ram.
1tb ssd.
cpu cooler.
fractal design focus g case.
550w antec neo eco zen gold psu.
Tell me if you want to see these build.
I also consider to build pc with the ryzen 3300x, but its out of stock in USA right now.