[SOLVED] Is the power cord for the Galaxy Grand Prime unique?

Throstle

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2009
I need a new power/data cord for my Galaxy Grand Prime phone. Can I use any cord that is a Micro USB Cable? or has Samsung made it unique in some way that you can only buy from them? I know I'm not a tech savvy person, but the only dumb question is the one not asked.

Solution
I need a new power/data cord for my Galaxy Grand Prime phone. Can I use any cord that is a Micro USB Cable? or has Samsung made it unique in some way that you can only buy from them? I know I'm not a tech savvy person, but the only dumb question is the one not asked.
No the only people who use unique wires to my knowledge is Apple when cheap cables used to show up as incompatible (dunno if they still do) though I wouldn’t buy the cheapest cables ever pay at least £5 for one.
No the only people who use unique wires to my knowledge is Apple when cheap cables used to show up as incompatible (dunno if they still do) though I wouldn’t buy the cheapest cables ever pay at least £5 for one.

Solution