Jun 21, 2019
Hello! (before I start I would like to state I have tried factory resetting my computer and it did not fix anything, so I believe that the issue is in the hardware and rather not the applications, settings, etc. I would also like to say, that I keep my drivers and windows fully up to date- so that is not the issue.) I have been gaming on PC for basically my entire life. When I first got my PC there were little to no issues with gaming on it, but after a year of having it I started having issues with gaming. I have now had it for about 2-3 years, so I have been experiencing problems for some time now. Several games crash, or don't open at all- as well as lag in some games. At some point, my Graphics Card got fried and I had to replace it, but with a better one so I don't think that is the issue. My fiance had the exact same PC before his motherboard got damaged. With my RAM in the computer, my games crash. I mainly play Dead by Daylight. I get the Access Violation crash if I sit on the main screen for too long, try to play killer, or do not reload my game after one match of survivor. With my fiance's RAM (for some reason despite it being the exact same computer he had different and higher quality ram) my computer would lag, discord could not be used while gaming, and games would lag. Though, I could now play killer on Dead by Daylight and rather than crashing my game would just get freeze jumps every now and then. I ultimately decided to put my RAM back in and deal with restarting my game and not being able to play killer because I would rather have to restart my game after every match than my entire computer freezing upon certain actions. Seeing the differences between how my computer reacted with different sets of ram, I am feeling that the RAM is my issue and maybe I just need to upgrade to 16GB rather than 8GB. Though, I am not good at computer tech and I could very well be wrong. If you have any idea as to what could be the issue, and how I can fix it, please please please help.

Other Programs That Crash:
-League Of Legends (Bug Splat)
-Overwatch (Crash with no warning or crash log)
-Most Steam Games (Crash sometimes with crash log/screen, but mostly no warning or crash log)
-The Sims 4 (Crash and Freezing with no warning or crash log)
-Streamlabs OBS
-OBS Studio

Here are my computer specs:
Operating System-
Windows 10 Home 64-bit
CPU-
AMD FX-6300 30 °C
Vishera 32nm Technology
RAM-
8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 803MHz (11-11-11-28)
Motherboard-
Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. GA-78LMT-S2 (Socket M2) 34 °C
Graphics-
HP 24m (1920x1080@60Hz)
2048MB ATI Radeon RX 460 Graphics (Gigabyte) 37 °C
Storage-
931GB Western Digital WDC WD10EZEX-08WN4A0 ATA Device (SATA ) 33 °C
931GB Seagate BUP Slim BK SCSI Disk Device (USB (SATA) ) 30 °C
Optical Drives-
HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH24NSC0 ATA Device
Audio-
Realtek High Definition Audio

Jun 21, 2019
Run Memtest86+. If your RAM passes it's fine. You'll needed to set it up on a DVD or USB flash drive. To boot off it.
Thank you so much! I did that and after 3 hours of waiting on the scan to finish, all but one thing it scanned popped up as an error. My best friend was kind enough to order me new RAM, hopefully it will fix the problem!