[SOLVED] Is the quality of the display more important than it's specs?

Rinshun

Commendable
Sep 19, 2020
Hello there!

Here in Brazil we seem to have a shortage of displays. We don't have many options. So between choosing a 27' 1440p@165hz display without reviews, and an AOC Hero (24' 1080p@144hz) which one do you think would be the best option?

I know bad screens can have some flaws, but are those flaws bigger than +3 inches +1 million pixels +21hz?

I know it's not an 'apples to apples' comparison. But those displays are about the same price.

Solution
Hello there!

Here in Brazil we seem to have a shortage of displays. We don't have many options. So between choosing a 27' 1440p@165hz display without reviews, and an AOC Hero (24' 1080p@144hz) which one do you think would be the best option?

I know bad screens can have some flaws, but are those flaws bigger than +3 inches +1 million pixels +21hz?

I know it's not an 'apples to apples' comparison. But those displays are about the same price.
A 1440p monitor might be better, but if you have a 1050 GPU, you will be disappointed in the FPS at 1440p. It depends on what other hardware you have as well as the display.

kanewolf

Titan
Hello there!

A 1440p monitor might be better, but if you have a 1050 GPU, you will be disappointed in the FPS at 1440p. It depends on what other hardware you have as well as the display.

Solution