[SOLVED] Is the RL06 still the best airflow case?

Solution
1)The 1st question is too broad. There's various factors to take into account:
-stock fan config
-adding or moving fans: the direction of airflow may change when doing so, and it may not yield the best results
-adding liquid or air coolers: same as above
-noise level: a specific chassis may offer the best out of box cooling, but if the stock fans sound like a jet engine to do that... not so great, is it?

2)I think you're going to have to be a little creative with your setup in that one. The inverted design isn't common, and the traditional setup is likely not to be the most effective for thermals.
It's also going to depend on the cpu cooler and the gpu cooler.
I've never worked in an inverted chassis before, so I can't comment on how...

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
1)The 1st question is too broad. There's various factors to take into account:
-stock fan config
-adding or moving fans: the direction of airflow may change when doing so, and it may not yield the best results
-adding liquid or air coolers: same as above
-noise level: a specific chassis may offer the best out of box cooling, but if the stock fans sound like a jet engine to do that... not so great, is it?

2)I think you're going to have to be a little creative with your setup in that one. The inverted design isn't common, and the traditional setup is likely not to be the most effective for thermals.
It's also going to depend on the cpu cooler and the gpu cooler.
I've never worked in an inverted chassis before, so I can't comment on how that'd work out without personally experimenting with different setups.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS