[SOLVED] Is the RTX 2060 or 2070, compatible with the H97M Anniversary motherboard?

Solution
I dont know thats why im asking if the rtx 2060 and 2070 are compatible with the motherboard with they are right?
You questioned my first answer of "yes", so I thought you had a specific issue.
Assuming that you have the PCIe power cables for your power supply it should be OK.
Your CPU might limit total performance. An "H" series motherboard doesn't support overclocking.

BitCrit

Reputable
Jul 7, 2020
The limiting factor will probably be your power supply not your motherboard.
That motherboard has a UEFI BIOS so it should be OK.
Also remember that new graphics cards do not have VGA connectors.
Wait so the motherboard is compatible? Also the power supply would be a RM750x good enough?

kanewolf

Titan
I dont know thats why im asking if the rtx 2060 and 2070 are compatible with the motherboard with they are right?
Assuming that you have the PCIe power cables for your power supply it should be OK.
Your CPU might limit total performance. An "H" series motherboard doesn't support overclocking.

Solution

BitCrit

Reputable
Jul 7, 2020
No, I have a good enough CPU so I believe im fine. Thanks a lot for your help. I just got confused at your reply because it wasnt a direct answer.

TRENDING THREADS