[SOLVED] Is the temperature 86 normal for the Gigabyte RTX 2060 Super Windforce?

Solution
It's not too unusual for a vendor's lower end model to run rather warm unless the user runs the fans at max, or near max; but they're going to be loud.
The nicer models tend to have more capable coolers - though there have been some 'oopsies'.
It's the typical product segmentation.
With Gigabyte, I think it's something like this: Mini ITX > Windforce = Turbo > Gaming > Aorus = Aorus Waterforce > Aorus Xtreme = Aorus Xtreme Waterforce

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
It's not too unusual for a vendor's lower end model to run rather warm unless the user runs the fans at max, or near max; but they're going to be loud.
The nicer models tend to have more capable coolers - though there have been some 'oopsies'.
With Gigabyte, I think it's something like this: Mini ITX > Windforce = Turbo > Gaming > Aorus = Aorus Waterforce > Aorus Xtreme = Aorus Xtreme Waterforce

Reactions: Alatrix
Solution
Jul 11, 2020
and how much is enough for high use?