Question Is The Volts To High? Or Am I Within Standards?

Mar 10, 2022
Recently over clocked my Asus 1070-Ti Turbo, I actually have 3 Over-Clocked profiles, and the first one is for defualt card setting clocks for everyday usage. But when im gaming on AAA titles like Call of duty Vanguard, Or even the good old GTV online setting are always ultra or maxed at 1440p, 70+ FPS no matter the game.

but these are my GPU spec from NVidia overlay and I want to know if everything looks normal, as far as, volts, temp, fan speed, and the facts its overclocked, the current overclock spec at time of that video was -cores clocked 80mhz over, memory is 450mhz over (that's my middle overclock setup for gaming). My ambient temperature is a little high cause its cold outside its about 73-78 in this room.

PC SETUP
CPU- Intel i7-8700K
Cooler- Noctua NH-D15
GPU- Asus GTX 1070-Ti
Motherboard- MSI Z370-A Pro
PSU- Corsair TX750M
Western Digital SN570 M2 NVMe

Last edited:

KyaraM

Admirable
I think voltage is a bit on the higher side, but I don't think it's excessive. Temps look good. Clock speed seems fine, too. At first glance, I don't see anything to worry about. You could try fiddling with the voltage and see if you can lower it to 1.05V, should be achievable. Then it's where it would normally be I think. But it doesn't look too bad. 1.065V is what my 3070Ti has without undervolt.

Reactions: PcForDummies127
Mar 10, 2022
I think voltage is a bit on the higher side, but I don't think it's excessive. Temps look good. Clock speed seems fine, too. At first glance, I don't see anything to worry about. You could try fiddling with the voltage and see if you can lower it to 1.05V, should be achievable. Then it's where it would normally be I think. But it doesn't look too bad. 1.065V is what my 3070Ti has without undervolt.
Thanks a lot, making sure I'm not cooking anything. ill drop the voltage bit by bit and see how it runs.

TRENDING THREADS