Question Is the Wooting Two worth it over other Mechnicial keyboards?

PlymouthJoseph

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2014
Like the title suggests,I'm after a new keyboard...

Currently using a Cyborg V7 as a temporary replacement from my Logitech G910 Orion Spark which died after 2 months when the left-shift key snapped. Logitech refused to replace it because they said it was malicious damage. I am willing to buy another keyboard again, I just hope it lasts longer.

I only have 2 keyboards in mind at the moment, but willing to look at others. There is only a few things I am looking for in a keyboard, Cherry MX-Brown (Or similar) because I love the feel, but not the sound as much. Also has to be full sized, I cannot live without the numpad.

The keyboard I am thinking about are the Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum and the Wooting Two.

I personally am in love with what the Wooting Two has to offer, but the lack of discrete buttons for media control is very slightly putting me off. (Also, no tactile bump is kinda of a bummer too)

I will primarily be using it for gaming, and sometimes typing for work and social media.

Any suggestions would be taken into consideration.

- Joe

Last edited:
It looks like an interesting concept that is for sure. I would rather wait for a third party to review it to see how it really handles. Plus I would assume some games would require support for that or maybe they are using a driver level to implement it.

As for keyboards I have always had good luck with Corsairs. I use my old K90 at work which I have had since 2012 and have yet to break the thing, minus the Numlock LED dying out. Use a K95 at home and it works great and feels like a quality keyboard.