[SOLVED] Is there a better cooling paste

Solution
There are better pastes but generally you're talking within 3c performance wise.
Arctic silver is popular because its fairly cheap and readily available anywhere in the world, is easy to apply and performs well.

There are plenty of pastes that on paper have a better spec but in reality it doesn't make that much difference.

I use solely cooler master gel maker nano nowadays because it's what I have,I prefer it because it's thicker personally and needs to be manually spread. I wouldn't be adverse to using as5 though at all.

There's a list with thermal conductivity specs here.

There are better pastes but generally you're talking within 3c performance wise.
Arctic silver is popular because its fairly cheap and readily available anywhere in the world, is easy to apply and performs well.

There are plenty of pastes that on paper have a better spec but in reality it doesn't make that much difference.

I use solely cooler master gel maker nano nowadays because it's what I have,I prefer it because it's thicker personally and needs to be manually spread. I wouldn't be adverse to using as5 though at all.

Solution
Aug 2, 2020

Thank you....jim

Aug 2, 2020

Thanks, I think I'll stay with what I have. I Don't OC.

Aug 2, 2020

Thanks for the list I appreciate this. Jim