Question Is there a course I can take for PC and laptop maintenance?

yusufhamdan2012

Reputable
Jan 2, 2019
I want to take an online course that focuses on PC and laptop maintenance, but CompTia A+ looks too basic. I am looking for one that focuses not only on the information of how things work, but also fixing them. A simple example would be: If a motherboard slot is not working, what can be done to fix it. Does this type of courses exist ?

A "hands on" course would make more sense -- you can only learn so much from pictures, text and video-clips.
I went to my local tech college a couple of years ago --- really friendly atmosphere and very worthwhile.
Not free of course, but cost of instructor's wages and college overheads have to come from somewhere.

yusufhamdan2012

Reputable
Jan 2, 2019
A "hands on" course would make more sense -- you can only learn so much from pictures, text and video-clips.
I went to my local tech college a couple of years ago --- really friendly atmosphere and very worthwhile.
Not free of course, but cost of instructor's wages and college overheads have to come from somewhere.
Thanks for your response, there are no courses from colleges in the place I live in, so unfortunately, I am stuck with online courses.