Is there a difference between native 4k resolution ad 4k Nvidia DSR resolution? Are they the same visually?

BF4FAN

Honorable
Nov 26, 2013
Is there a difference between native 4k resolution ad 4k Nvidia Dynamic Super Resolution resolution? Is there a difference in like graphical appearance at all? Basically is nvidia dsr 4k the same exact thing visually as native 4k?

Solution
At 4K, the resolution is so high, jaggies are all but gone without DSR. And most video cards that are strong enough to do anything over 4k in its memory are going to max out in the 5k range. I do not think there would be much improvement with doing 5K DSR with 4K output would actually change much on the screen. Maybe some people will see it. I do not think I would.
At 4K, the resolution is so high, jaggies are all but gone without DSR. And most video cards that are strong enough to do anything over 4k in its memory are going to max out in the 5k range. I do not think there would be much improvement with doing 5K DSR with 4K output would actually change much on the screen. Maybe some people will see it. I do not think I would.

Solution