Question Is there a dire need to change this case?

Jun 4, 2019
Case doesn't really matter, as long as you got decent fans going in and it can hold ATX style motherboards. Cases have changed a bit, but the basics are the same.
What do you think about this particular case? I don't really know the dimensions though. But it's hp z210 or something. Do you think It can stand modern day upgrades?

Jun 4, 2019
Case and maybe your DVD drives and Card Reader can survive the transfer as well, but yes, everything else must go - or you just sell the entire thing if its working as you would get more money for it all being in a case than in parts.

True but, that's the thing. I can only afford 1 or 2 parts at a time that's why I can't sell it as a whole or I'll become pc-less for a while

True but, that's the thing. I can only afford 1 or 2 parts at a time that's why I can't sell it as a whole or I'll become pc-less for a while
You should never update a computer part by part because you will spend more money doing that than you would buying all at once. You will regret doing part by part.

I don't know what your budget is, but here is a good computer (as long as you are in America these are the prices) and can change things to make it cheaper if you need.
PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 2600 3.4 GHz 6-Core Processor ($145.78 @ OutletPC)
Motherboard: ASRock - B450M-HDV R4.0 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard ($64.89 @ OutletPC)
Memory: G.Skill - Ripjaws V Series 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory ($76.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Intel - 660p Series 512 GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive ($62.89 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: EVGA - GeForce GTX 1660 6 GB XC GAMING Video Card ($214.00 @ Amazon)
Case: Thermaltake - Versa N24 ATX Mid Tower Case ($34.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: EVGA - B3 550 W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply ($64.29 @ OutletPC)
Total: $663.83
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-06-04 13:17 EDT-0400

Jun 4, 2019
You should never update a computer part by part because you will spend more money doing that than you would buying all at once. You will regret doing part by part.

I don't know what your budget is, but here is a good computer (as long as you are in America these are the prices) and can change things to make it cheaper if you need.
PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 2600 3.4 GHz 6-Core Processor ($145.78 @ OutletPC)
Motherboard: ASRock - B450M-HDV R4.0 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard ($64.89 @ OutletPC)
Memory: G.Skill - Ripjaws V Series 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory ($76.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Intel - 660p Series 512 GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive ($62.89 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: EVGA - GeForce GTX 1660 6 GB XC GAMING Video Card ($214.00 @ Amazon)
Case: Thermaltake - Versa N24 ATX Mid Tower Case ($34.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: EVGA - B3 550 W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply ($64.29 @ OutletPC)
Total: $663.83
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-06-04 13:17 EDT-0400

Thanks for that in-depth info. Converting that to my country's currency is still a lot of money plus shipping would cost me a hand and a leg.
Let me give you an idea. By the end of the year I might be only able to save like $500 and shipping down here is like $60-$70
To get a decent pc id have to save for more than a year. Not because the money is small but, because of conversion rate

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Cases are extremely personal. You gotta live with looking at it, building in it, maintaining it, we don't.

So if you can live with it, who are we to say you gotta junk it? Now if the ventilation and airflow due to lack of ability to support decent fans is an issue that's causing high temps, then sure, we can say junk it, get something that will work better, have better airflow, will do the job you need, and can even recommend several in any sort of budget. We can even offer opinion, it looks like junk... Or it looks fine.

But at the end of the day, it's your case, you need to decide if it works for you. We can't decide that, we aren't you.

Reactions: DMAN999
Jun 4, 2019
Cases are extremely personal. You gotta live with looking at it, building in it, maintaining it, we don't.

So if you can live with it, who are we to say you gotta junk it? Now if the ventilation and airflow due to lack of ability to support decent fans is an issue that's causing high temps, then sure, we can say junk it, get something that will work better, have better airflow, will do the job you need, and can even recommend several in any sort of budget. We can even offer opinion, it looks like junk... Or it looks fine.

But at the end of the day, it's your case, you need to decide if it works for you. We can't decide that, we aren't you.
Thats why I put it here for y'all to tell me if the airflow on the case will be enough for a gtx1050ti (for now) and a core i7 8k ( much later)