Is there a Group Calendar on Android?

Status
Not open for further replies.

onlythefreshness

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2015
I have not done much looking around online or the Google Play Store for this idea but I thought you guys might have seen this before..

The idea for the app i'm looking for is simple:

1. A calendar application on APK platform that is sync'd from one devices entries to another.
If I were to make an entry like "I'm free on Friday" on my phone running the application, the same entry would be made on a separate phone running the application, sync'd via mobile data and account or group ID.

2. A big part of this would be being sync'd to a friend(s), your significant other, family and or your work space. It would also incorporate a messaging platform or a messenger in the application.

Like I said previously, I haven't done very much digging for a similar functioning app but please let me know if you know of any.

I am guessing that a similar thing that can be done is making a shared gmail account and using google calendar on the devices but that is strenuous for groups that consist of 6+ individuals, seems like there would be some syncing issues with that many devices on one account, sending data constantly.

Solution
I have had a shared calendar (llong term event planner) shared between probably ten people, and no one complained, nor Google has terminated my account. That way you don't constrict people to Android only - they can check that calendar from every browser.
I have had a shared calendar (llong term event planner) shared between probably ten people, and no one complained, nor Google has terminated my account. That way you don't constrict people to Android only - they can check that calendar from every browser.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS