[SOLVED] Is there a hdmi 2.1 to displayport adapter?

Flame1

Honorable
Aug 8, 2017
So my plan is to upgrade my graphics card to one of the 3000 series cards, I currently have an issue where 2 of my 144hz monitors are forced to run at 60hz due to hdmi limitations (my gpu only has 2x DP and 2x Hdmi). I was looking at all the different aib models of the 3000 series cards and all of them have 3 display ports and from 1 to 3 hdmi 2.1 ports.
I'd need 4 Display ports to be able to have everything plugged in running as it should be, which is why I'm just curious if there are any adapters that I could use.
Thanks in advance.

Solution
So my plan is to upgrade my graphics card to one of the 3000 series cards, I currently have an issue where 2 of my 144hz monitors are forced to run at 60hz due to hdmi limitations (my gpu only has 2x DP and 2x Hdmi). I was looking at all the different aib models of the 3000 series cards and all of them have 3 display ports and from 1 to 3 hdmi 2.1 ports.
I'd need 4 Display ports to be able to have everything plugged in running as it should be, which is why I'm just curious if there are any adapters that I could use.
Thanks in advance.
There are only adapters available for up to 1080p 120 Hz right now.

Yes, those are a thing.

all hdmi to display port adapters will work.

but
Your monitors need 2 DP cables to run 144hz??
No, not just any adapter will work for this.

Reactions: Flame1
Is this good enough? (To at least run my 1080p monitor at 120hz)
No, see the description:
*Note: It is a UNI-DIRECTIONAL and PASSIVE cable, only works to convert from DisplayPort source to HDMI display.
You are looking for an HDMI to DisplayPort adapter, not DisplayPort to HDMI.

There are tested adapters for every combination linked in the pinned thread, HDMI to DP is in section 3.4.

Reactions: Flame1
Solution