Is there a monitor that can switch from UHD @ 60hz to 2560 x 1440 @ 144hz?

saoon3232

Prominent
Jun 3, 2018
I want a monitor that is capable of doing UHD so I can watch UHD shows and videos, but I also want it to be able to switch to 144hz so I can play games at a much smoother refresh rate. There are little to no monitors that can do 144hz at UHD, so I want a monitor that will allow me to do 144hz when I switch to a lower resolution. I would want the monitor to be preferably 27-28 inches but I can go larger or smaller if I have to. This might sound confusing to you so just ask any question and I will answer it.

Solution
No. To do that, the panel would need to be capable of of UHD at 144 Hz, and if they're going to put in the cost of using such a panel then they might as well use a controller that can actually accept a UHD 144 Hz signal too. Thus is would be a 4K 144 Hz monitor to begin with.
No. To do that, the panel would need to be capable of of UHD at 144 Hz, and if they're going to put in the cost of using such a panel then they might as well use a controller that can actually accept a UHD 144 Hz signal too. Thus is would be a 4K 144 Hz monitor to begin with.

Solution