Is there a newsgroup for BF:V?

Santa just brought me BF: V for Christmas. Is there a newsgroup specifically
for it?

--
Visit the [FLOT] MOHAA servers: 12 Player TDM/Moded: 66.55.134.103!
12 player mixed modes (OBJ/TOW/FT/CTF): 64.237.63.134!

"GrössKopf FLOT Admin" Wrote

> Santa just brought me BF: V for Christmas. Is there a newsgroup
> specifically for it?

This is the closest you get I'm afraid.

Lorian.

Malcolm

Lorian wrote:
> "GrössKopf FLOT Admin" Wrote
>

>>Santa just brought me BF: V for Christmas. Is there a newsgroup
>>specifically for it?
>

> This is the closest you get I'm afraid.
>
> Lorian.

and BF2 too.

"malcolm" <m.tamblynREMOVE@mchsi.com> wrote in message

> and BF2 too.

BF2?

--
Visit the [FLOT] MOHAA servers: 12 Player TDM/Moded: 66.55.134.103!
12 player mixed modes (OBJ/TOW/FT/CTF): 64.237.63.134!
http://www.flotserver.net

GrössKopf FLOT Admin wrote
>Santa just brought me BF: V for Christmas. Is there a newsgroup specifically
>for it?

Consensus here around the time of the BFV release was that there wasn't
enough traffic to warrant a new group, and that all Battlefield
discussion was appropriate here. I guess most of the posters here will
be getting BF2 anyway...

--
[AGB]Villy Vonka
Sheffield, UK

"Villy Vonka" <Villy@[127.0.0.1]> wrote in message
> Consensus here around the time of the BFV release was that there wasn't
> enough traffic to warrant a new group, and that all Battlefield discussion
> was appropriate here. I guess most of the posters here will be getting
> BF2 anyway...

I doubt I will. It'll probably exceed my computer's capabilities. As it is I
only run BF1942 in medium/high graphics and BF:V in the lowest graphics
settings.

--
Visit the [FLOT] MOHAA servers: 12 Player TDM/Moded: 66.55.134.103!
12 player mixed modes (OBJ/TOW/FT/CTF): 64.237.63.134!
http://www.flotserver.net

>> was appropriate here. I guess most of the posters here will be getting
>> BF2 anyway...
>
> I doubt I will. It'll probably exceed my computer's capabilities. As it is
> I only run BF1942 in medium/high graphics and BF:V in the lowest graphics
> settings.

That's a shame. Should have begged Santa for an upgrade! Think I'll crawl
over to EA's site and see if they have a projected system requirement up,
just to make sure I'm safe. :)

"Halon1211" <sentry40@nospam.yahoo.com> wrote:

>That's a shame. Should have begged Santa for an upgrade! Think I'll crawl
>over to EA's site and see if they have a projected system requirement up,
>just to make sure I'm safe. :)

Probably as minimum a 2 GHz CPU, 1 GB RAM and a FX6xxx-class graphics
card, because it's easier to make people buy hardware than to deliver
decent code. ;^)

JK'04 aka Elkrider

> Probably as minimum a 2 GHz CPU, 1 GB RAM and a FX6xxx-class graphics
> card, because it's easier to make people buy hardware than to deliver
> decent code. ;^)

That's about what I saw on couple of sites. I think one place said 1.5 ghz
and 512 of RAM.

"Halon1211" <sentry40@nospam.yahoo.com> wrote:

>That's about what I saw on couple of sites. I think one place said 1.5 ghz
>and 512 of RAM.

It wouldn't come as surprise. The first to use up the performance
advantages of latest hardware have always been the game companies.

JK'04 aka Elkrider

"Halon1211" <sentry40@nospam.yahoo.com> wrote:

>That's about what I saw on couple of sites. I think one place said 1.5 ghz
>and 512 of RAM.

It wouldn't come as surprise. The first to use up the performance
advantages of latest hardware have always been the game companies.

JK'05 aka Elkrider