[SOLVED] Is there a program for changing perspective of a photo of a drawing?

Oct 30, 2020
There are two versions of this drawing i have. 1st version I took with my phone, but I'm afraid it doesn't look flat due to the angle of the drawing with my hand holding the camera and there is a little shadow hovering over the drawing, a second version is a slightly modified drawing I scanned with the older smaller scanner. Is there a program anywhere that can digitally align the 1st photo version or warp the first image to fit with a scanned flat image?

Solution
There are two versions of this drawing i have. 1st version I took with my phone, but I'm afraid it doesn't look flat due to the angle of the drawing with my hand holding the camera and there is a little shadow hovering over the drawing, a second version is a slightly modified drawing I scanned with the older smaller scanner. Is there a program anywhere that can digitally align the 1st photo version or warp the first image to fit with a scanned flat image?
Most reasonable quality image editors have the tools to do this.
Paintshop Pro, for intance.

What is needed is the skill to use the tool effectively.
There is no SingleClick to do what you seek.

USAFRet

Titan

Solution
Oct 30, 2020

I have Adobe Photoshop CC 2019, would that program be on par with Paintshop in terms of those features?

TRENDING THREADS