[SOLVED] Is there a smaller case that will fit my parts?

Oct 28, 2020
Hello! I'm looking for a smaller case that is able to fit my current Gaming PC components, preferably one that's easier to travel with. If needed I can replace both the Video Card and Power Supply. If they need to be replaced to fit in a case and you know of a recommendation, let me know. I would also prefer a case with front panel USBs as well. All recommendations are appreciated greatly.

List of Parts:
CPU - AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
CPU Cooler - AMD Wraith Prism LED RGB Cooler Fan
Motherboard - Gigabyte B450M DS3H Micro ATX AM4
RAM - Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200
SSD - Samsung 860 Evo 1 TB 2.5"
Video Card (Replaceable) - MSI Radeon R7 370 2 GB
Power Supply (Replaceable) - Corsair RM 750X

Edit: No Optical Drives

Last edited:
Solution
Hello! I'm looking for a smaller case that is able to fit my current Gaming PC components, preferably one that's easier to travel with. If needed I can replace both the Video Card and Power Supply. If they need to be replaced to fit in a case and you know of a recommendation, let me know. I would also prefer a case with front panel USBs as well. All recommendations are appreciated greatly.

List of Parts:
CPU - AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
Power Supply (Replaceable) - Corsair RM 750X...

List of Parts:
CPU - AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
Power Supply (Replaceable) - Corsair RM 750X

Edit: No Optical Drives
You have a micro ATX motherboard so the smallest case you can use is an mATX case. If you want a case that you can travel with, as you say, on any semi-regular basis you probably don't want a case with a glass side panel. Cases that don't have DVD slots will probaly be the smallest ones available. If you already have an mATX case there won't be much point changing it.

Solution