is there a tool to add "voice message" feature to MSN mess..

networm

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2005
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.msn.messenger,microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?)

Hi all,

I don't know what do MS guys think: but without a "voice message/mailbox"
feature, it won't be a perfect communication product.

Unless they have this feature, I won't be using it...

Any good addons/tools for it?

Darrell

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.msn.messenger,microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?)

Hi,

I agree, the feature of a voice messaging inbox should be included with MSN
Messenger. Yahoo Messenger with voice has this feature.

"networm" wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I don't know what do MS guys think: but without a "voice message/mailbox"
> feature, it won't be a perfect communication product.
>
> Unless they have this feature, I won't be using it...
>
> Any good addons/tools for it?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.msn.messenger,microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?)

Greetings,

Been suggested before, so we might see it at some point
Jonathan Kay
Microsoft MVP - MSN Messenger/Windows Messenger
Associate Expert