[SOLVED] is there a way i can prevent Windows 10 from updating to Win 11?

minnin90

Commendable
Sep 1, 2021
I have Win 10 and for now I do not want to upgrade, is there a way to block a background download/installtion for windows 11? Thanks!

Solution
I have Win 10 and for now I do not want to upgrade, is there a way to block a background download/installtion for windows 11? Thanks!
It's highly possible, your system is not eligible for windows 11 update.
Only limited list of CPUs are compatible.
System must be installed in UEFI mode,
secure boot must be enabled,
TPM 2.0 must be enabled.
If your system fails any of these requirements, then there's no windows 11 for you.
It's highly possible, your system is not eligible for windows 11 update.
Only limited list of CPUs are compatible.
System must be installed in UEFI mode,
secure boot must be enabled,
TPM 2.0 must be enabled.
If your system fails any of these requirements, then there's no windows 11 for you.

Last edited:
Solution

xravenxdota

Reputable
Aug 26, 2017
Just want to throw it out there.Windows 11 is not worth the hasstle.I have seen many vids comparing win 10 and 11 and there's no difference.I have to update my mobo with a beta bios to get win 11 to work.I am not gonna do that.Even if i did.Even windows 10 had an issue with my ssd raid and i can tell you know win 11 will give more problems.Ryzen are fast yet microsoft just do optimizations for intel and then roll out patches that's annoying to get amd to work.This win feels like a rush job and i won't be getting it.