Question Is there a way or software to hide apps from the System Tray?

Mr.Stork

Reputable
Mar 24, 2019
I wanna hide the already hidden taskbar apps from the system tray? See here: View: https://imgur.com/a/GnbsFeS

If you suggest the page below, it doesn't work with third-party apps.

1385252928546277415.jpg

I have used a Software Called Taskbar Hide but it makes minimized apps go to the system tray, which is nice, but I want to hide apps from the system tray itself.

Hoping to get an answer soon! And thanks in advance.

Edit: It's System Tray, I mistakenly wrote Taskbar instead of SysTray. Now fixed.

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
If you want to remove apps from appearing from the system tray, you can use CCleaner to remove apps from startup but as it's said prior, it prevents the app from launching, hence why it's missing from the system tray. Are you asking about the taskbar or the system tray, since the first image you've linked is of the system tray(with the arrow popping up, far right hand corner).

Mr.Stork

Reputable
Mar 24, 2019
If you want to remove apps from appearing from the system tray, you can use CCleaner to remove apps from startup but as it's said prior, it prevents the app from launching, hence why it's missing from the system tray. Are you asking about the taskbar or the system tray, since the first image you've linked is of the system tray(with the arrow popping up, far right hand corner).

Ohh Shoot. I completely forgot that it's called the system tray. Yeah I want to hide apps from the system tray. Not taskbar xD

Mr.Stork

Reputable
Mar 24, 2019
If you wish to get rid of applications through showing up in the program holder, you should use CCleaner to get rid of applications through new venture however because it is stated earlier, this helps prevent the actual application through starting, therefore the reason why it is lacking in the program holder.
The other guy literally said use CCleaner, but I told him I don't want to close any apps or stop them from starting, I want to keep the apps/softwares running but they should be hidden.