[SOLVED] Is there a way that I can put the corsair h100i v2 radiator into a corsair h60 pump?

Feb 18, 2019
My corsair H100i V2 pump doesnt work anymore and I got myself a H60 which has only a 120mm radiator and I was wondering if there is a way that I can change the 240mm radiator from the h100i to the h60, is it worth it to do this mod? or should I just go along with the 120 mm radiator of the h60

Solution
I would either RMA/replace the cooler or find a different one. It isn't worth trying to mod either of those coolers to make something work.

I would recommend if you're going the route of the AIO-like cooler, check out products from EKWB and Swiftech. They each make expandable AIO coolers with high quality components at fairly reasonable prices. For example, the Swiftech H220X was originally available for $135 and ran a DDC 6v pump, Swiftech Apogee CPU block and copper/brass radiator with Swiftech fittings on all tubing ends.

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
I would either RMA/replace the cooler or find a different one. It isn't worth trying to mod either of those coolers to make something work.

I would recommend if you're going the route of the AIO-like cooler, check out products from EKWB and Swiftech. They each make expandable AIO coolers with high quality components at fairly reasonable prices. For example, the Swiftech H220X was originally available for $135 and ran a DDC 6v pump, Swiftech Apogee CPU block and copper/brass radiator with Swiftech fittings on all tubing ends.

Solution