Question Is There A Way to Connect mini hdmi to hdmi to vga ?

Sep 18, 2020
Hey, I Would Like To Know If I can connect to my vga monitor by a hdmi to vga adaptor. however, my pc only supports mini hdmi, so can i use a mini hdmi to hdmi converter and connect it to vga, so in a nutshell will it be possible to connect by : mini hdmi to hdmi cable to hdmi to vga adaptor to vga ??

kanewolf

Titan
Hey, I Would Like To Know If I can connect to my vga monitor by a hdmi to vga adaptor. however, my pc only supports mini hdmi, so can i use a mini hdmi to hdmi converter and connect it to vga, so in a nutshell will it be possible to connect by : mini hdmi to hdmi cable to hdmi to vga adaptor to vga ??
Many VGA monitors also have a DVI port. If you have a DVI port, that is a much better option.

kanewolf

Titan
There are direct mini HDMI to VGA adapters. It is always a gamble if an adapter will work for you. I definitely don't have a sure fire recommendation. The best you can do is ensure the adapter you are considering is described as an "active adapter".