is there a way to install a game on another computer to move to mine

lazypickle123

Prominent
Dec 17, 2017
my drive is not large enough for the game even i delete everything but i have a sd card thats large enough
is there a way to install it on a different computer move it to my sd card and set the necessary links up on the computer i want the game on

That won't work on a PC.
A game could install thousands of files and registry keys, and some are close related to the hardware and settings of the machine where the files were installed.

lazypickle123

Prominent
Dec 17, 2017

i can download it to my computer, but cant install because the games too large. even if all i have on the min drive is the os and the apps i cant delete the drive is too small

You may have reached an impasse...so you might need a larger disk.
Take in consideration that games download files are compressed (packed/zipped) and when extracted it could be several times bigger.
You could download and extract the file on an external drive then try installing it.
Games have big files and they will just get bigger. They should find a way to just download the necessary elements depending on system specs. It should be up to the user to house gigs of 4k content, uncompressed audio or textures, specially if we don't have the hardware to utilize it. .

You need to buy more storage space. Buy a cheap 4 terabyte hard drive, they are cheap and will last you a good while. Western Digital and Seagate make excellent 4 terabyte spinning drives.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
SD cards are temporary storage, usually using Fat32 format. Your windows will use ntfs. It won't see the card as a drive and won't have the necessary drivers and addresses. When you install a game, it's not all in just that folder, it's also part of your pc registry, windows drivers links, directX links etc. About the only thing the SD card would be ok for is the saved games files, not the full installation.

Recommend you get a much larger drive, a 1Tb hdd is less than $50

lazypickle123

Prominent
Dec 17, 2017

the problem with that is the installer wont install to anything but the main drive