Is there a way to liquid cool my system? It's an mATX formfactor and space is limited

opio

Distinguished
May 10, 2013
I have an msi mATX gaming z87 mobo that has 2 pci-e slots, in said slots I have two msi GTX 760 ITX editions. I was wondering what the best watercoolers for saving space is. I had an aftermarket VGA air cooler that worked great and I thought would at least fit on my bottom card but I was wrong, the PSU is just a little too high so I had to put the stock cooler back on, I mean, these GPU's fit great lengthwise at my 760's are itx editions, but the top card fits in like a glove and I'd like to watercool both of them, each card is 35mm thick so I wonder if I can even get a cooler to that card, is there one out here that is thick enough?

I was going to get two of these sleeves
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835146036

for the water coolers themselves, I was just going to get what is compatible with those sleeves. I need one 120mm watercooler and one 140mm one, then on the top I want to put a 240mm for my cpu

cball1311

Honorable
Dec 15, 2012
What case do you have? It would probably be best to do a custom water loop if you want to water cool everything. This can be tedious, expensive, and potentially harmful if you have leaks. GPU custom water blocks are very thin and would work depending on the space that you have for tubing.